Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another tiresome day

Today was a busy day I assited the case of D6 vertebral collapse . And this was the first time I saw sublaminar wiring with Heart shell loop fixed to spine . Our AP did a fantastic job and as a first assitant it was such a nice experience to gain indepth knowledge of such a remarkable operation.
Another was a case of VP shunting it was like a same old case nothing new for Hydrocephalus due to TBM .
At the end of the day I am so tired I feel like I cant flex my knees .
I need to strenthen my quadriceps time to start jogging and exercising from tomorrow .
Its high time and I am damn serious this time .
Ah launch at AFC it was awesome although I dont like to remember the bill right now.
Well thats all for today. Too tired . Well someone waiting for chat and ofcourse its my wife. Missing her .

No comments:

Post a Comment